Receptionist (Apprentice) – Full Time
Salary – To be negociated
Our small but growing accountancy firm is looking for a dedicated and hardworking Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. We as a firm offer Good Progression Support, we are supportive of our employees and believe in teamwork. We are also a local firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be expected to:
- Greet clients on arrival to our premises.
- Taking and answering calls in a timely manner through a switchboard and direct calls to the relevant partner or colleague.
- They will be expected to manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners and general administrative tasks like filing and accepting mail.
- Ordering supplies for the office and keep basic supplies stocked.
- Provide customer support.
- Making travel arrangements for partners.
- Sending and receiving emails.
- Opening post and separating post by partner.
- Sending out post, DHL packages and documents.
Skills, knowledge and qualification requirements for this role:
Essential Criteria for Applicants
- Holds a minimum, Level 1 in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualifications
- Available to work full time
- Permit to work in the UK
- Resdient in the EEA, EU or UK for last 3 years
- Holds a National Insurance number
- Must not hold a customer service qualification at level 2 or above
- To have knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent organisational skills, professional and friendly telephone manner, professional attitude and personable and a team player with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
Interviews will take place between 14th – 18th January at the Employer’s premises in a Covid secure environment.